MHA Program Admission Requirements
Applicants to the program must meet the minimum requirements for admission including:
1) A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
2) A grade-point average of 3.0 or better in the last 60 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate work completed.
3) A satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
4) Applicants are required to submit, in addition to the University application: a current resume; three letters of recommendation; academic transcripts from all schools attended; an autobiographical essay; and GRE/GMAT scores.
5) Selected candidates may be interviewed by the Admissions Committee.
6) Students who have an undergraduate degree, a GPA of less than 3.0 and a satisfactory score on the GRE or GMAT and wish to pursue graduate education are advised to contact the Interim Director of the Division for information on the requirements for non-degree seeking status for graduate school.
Students admitted to the program are expected to have completed the following foundation courses: Financial and Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics, Statistics and Introduction to Computers.Masters of Health Administration (MHA) Curriculum